Bridges is grateful for all of our community partners who provide us with ongoing support, funding, services and referrals that allow us to meet our clients' needs.
Bridges offers many programs and services in partnership with local, state and federal organizations:
- CT Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- CT Department of Children and Families
- CT Department of Developmental Services
- CT Department of Social Services
- CT Department of Public Health
- CT State Department of Education
- City of Milford
- United Way of Milford
- Milford Board of Education
- Town of Orange
- City of West Haven
- US Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Bridges also obtains generous funding from The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven and other philanthropic foundations and institutions.
Community Behavioral Health Partners
CommuniCare, Inc. is collaboration between Bridges and BHcare that allows us to unite our strengths and resources to better meet the health needs of over 320,000 people throughout our combined regions. Each of the CommuniCare agencies are licensed, nationally accredited and are designated by the CT Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services as the Local Mental Health Authority for the individual areas. With additional funding from the Department of Social Services, Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, as well as local and private sources, we provide a comprehensive range of recovery-based psychiatric and substance abuse services for adults and children.
Through this unique partnership, we offer the following programs:
- Community Support for Families (CSF)
- Health Management Strategies for Recovery (HMSR)
- Latino Behavioral Health System (LBHS)
- South Central Crisis Service (SCCS)
- Connecticut Specialized Tobacco Use Cessation Program