New Client Information and Forms
Welcome to Bridges Healthcare. We are pleased that you have chosen us as your behavioral health services provider.
If you have not reached out to Bridges for an appointment made by the Intake department, please contact Bridges by calling our Main office at (203) 878-6365.
NOTE: If you have not contacted Bridges yet, Please do not fill out these forms below.
For new clients, the forms below will introduce you to the agency and supply you with our guidelines and expectations of our services. You will be asked to fill out registration forms electronically.
Please complete all the forms designated by the intake department. For the Spanish version of forms, go HERE. For additional language assistance, visit this page.
All New Clients
All new adult clients and parents of new child clients please fill out all forms in this section
- Notice of Privacy Practice / Consent Form
- Rights and Responsibilities / Consent Form
- Financial Agreement
- Demographic Certification
New Adult Clients
All new adult clients please also fill out the forms in this section.
- Goals for Service Planning (Adults)
- Modified Mini
- Brief Trauma Questionnaire
- Universal PRIME Screening (Only for Adults ages 18 to 30 years)
Parents of new child clients (All Ages) please fill out all forms in this section.
Parents: These forms are to be filled out by your child.
- GAIN SS (All new child clients, ages 11 and up, please fill in this form)
- Universal PRIME Screening (All new child clients, ages 12 to 17, please fill in this form)
Bridges is your connection to Mental Health, Addiction Recovery, Health Screenings, Support Services, and Community. Join our e-mail list to receive updates including latest events and advocacy efforts.