Our Mission, Vision & Values
Bridges Healthcare promotes individual and community health, wellness, and recovery through integrated behavioral health services.
OUR VISION FOR THE COMMUNITY
Bridges Healthcare envisions a future where:
- Individuals served recover and live healthy, productive, and rewarding lives
- Families and natural supports are partners in care and are supported throughout their loved one’s recovery process
- Members of our community receive the care they need when they need it
- All Members of our community feel empowered to reach out for help
- Our Community is stigma-free and embraces, supports, and cares for individuals whose lives are affected by
mental health and substance use issues
- The overall health of our community is strengthened through robust prevention programs
OUR VISION FOR OUR ORGANIZATION
Bridges Healthcare is:
- A valued and trusted community partner
- A leading provider of a wide continuum of integrated behavioral health services.
- An employer of choice and offers staff the opportunity to grow and learn with the organization
- Sustained by a diverse funding model that reflects broad-based community support and investment
- Well-known and well regarded for the services and supports we provide
- A recognized expert and leader in delivering innovative solutions to behavioral health challenges
- A powerful advocate for our clients, services, and improved systems
- Recovery – We support person-centered goals and plans – built upon an inherent resilience and individual strengths – that empower those we serve to lead to a more fulfilling life.
- Collaboration – We build supportive, trusting, and strong relationships with our clients, community collaborators, and each other.
- Excellence – We strive to deliver programs and services that are evidence-based and seek the highest standards in all that we do.
- Integrity – We are responsible, accountable, transparent, and trustworthy.
- Empathy – We treat and support people with acceptance, compassion, and kindness.
- Responsiveness – We continuously seek to anticipate, innovate, and meet the needs of our community, our clients, and each other.
You can make a difference today.
Give the gift of recovery and a healthy, fulfilling life.